LIEBSTER AWARD TAKE 3
Hello ladies! Aren't I lucky to have another Liebster Award Nom from a fellow blogger. This time from Anna!
I'm just going to get cracking with her questions, then list my own and the bloggers that I wish to nominate next!
- At what age have you started wearing makeup? - I don't fully remember. Maybe 12? But not full face makeup!
- In which colour you own the most clothes? - Black
- How often do you buy new makeup products? - Too often
- If you could only watch one movie for the rest of you life, which one would it be? - Blue Streak
- Is there a story behind your blog's name? - Superwomanchick is actually a term used in a Lady Gaga song from 2008. In my eyes, its basically a female that can do anything and everything. She's not confined to one thing. The chick part I suppose if to do with age. I was about 17/18 when I started adding Superwomanchick to all my accounts, as URL's or usernames
- Favourite lipstick colour? - Anything Nude.
- How do you style your hair on a every day basics? - I blow dry it straight so that it has some volume and bounce. Finish it with some argan oil. And that's it!
- Perfect breakfast? - Full English for sure! Gotta make it Halal though!
- 2013 in one sentence - Rollercoaster; highs and lows, laughs and screams.
- Skirts or pants? - Its too cold in Scotland for skirts all the time, so pants!
- Who is your fav beauty guru? (blog and vlog one :) - Youtube beauty guru has to be Nicole Guerriero. Blogger.. Hmmm.. I have a few! Shayne, Misu, Sonya! To honestly name a few.
They were some really amazing questions Anna!
Now for mine. Hmmm..
- What are the goals you which to reach before NYE 2014?
- What are your blogging goals? (ie. Is it just for fun? Do you wish to achieve something more?)
- If you were getting for a night out, how would your makeup look?
- What is the one product you just cannot live without? (Hair, Makeup or Skin Care)
- Favourite Makeup brand?
And the bloggers which I am nominating are..
Check out the blogs above. And thank you so much for reading <3